Help with temp filling

Hi there, hoping some one can help. Obviously with the coronavirus dentists are all closed. I have a decaying tooth that some times becomes extremely painful. Will a temp filling help or is it a bad idea as I guess it won't stop the decay. Please help?
(quick edit)I'm referring to the do it yourself filling kits.

Last edited:

MattKW

Verified Dentist
Solutions
Depending upon where you are, some dentists may be open for emergencies. Find your local dental assocn (e.g. ADA) to see what restrictions apply. My assocn has a listing of all the dentists still operating. Of just ring around. If no luck, then try an emerg kit and you probably won't do harm.

Vote:
I should add I mean tg
Depending upon where you are, some dentists may be open for emergencies. Find your local dental assocn (e.g. ADA) to see what restrictions apply. My assocn has a listing of all the dentists still operating. Of just ring around. If no luck, then try an emerg kit and you probably won't do harm.

Oh yeah, silly me, I just assumed this was a British forum LOL. Over here in the UK there is no dentist open until the government gets some kind of Coronavirus protection dentist built. Thanks for the reply, any tips on using it, if you have time?

Vote:

Ask a Question