Help with dental hygiene

Hi. I'm currently in high school and way back in 3-4th grade I would never brush my teeth and they have been SUPER yellow and rotting ever since. I don't know why I never took action earlier but I really want to change this and make my gums/teeth healthy because at the moment they are terribly rotting and my gums are almost receded. When I brush my teeth daily it seems like it does nothing to improve it. And yes, I go to the dentist every 6 months and every time I go it is always so embarrassing because my teeth are so yellow and gums are rotting... Someone please give advice on how I could actually see improvement when my gums and teeth are this screwed up.
(Not sure if posted in right section. Sorry if it is.)

First you should heal tooth decay, gum inflammation (if you have). When you teeth become healthy, you can think about the cosmetic improvement, such as whitening, for instance.

Vote:
I am assuming that you see your dentist for teeth cleaning and that's a very good thing because it involves the removal of dental plaque from teeth to help prevent tooth decay, gingivitis, and gum disease. And i think you should get teeth whitening treatment done too from your dentist and check for some articles that have amazing tips to keep one's teeth white with the help of home remedies.

Vote:
I had a similar problem with my gums. I had gingivitis bad, I started using a mouth rinse product called SmilePro from Dr. Rudy and in a couple of weeks I noticed a big difference in my teeth and gums. Getting your mouth healthy again takes time. It's really important to take care of yourself. So many diseases start from poor oral care and a lot of them are preventable.

Vote:

Ask a Question