Help Please - Bad Teeth !

I am 24 years old , and i have not been to the dentist in over 12 years ! i still have my all teeth , but they are decaying & chipping off ! & breaking apart ! im assuming from not having them cleaned in so long ! my wisdom teeth have been completely in for about 2 years & my jaws hurt all the time ! i have a gap in in between my front teeth & it has always bugged me . i probably have 12 to 13 cavities in my teeth ! i could have got braces as a child but i was too scared , due to having terrible parents they let me do or say what ever i wanted ! now im paying for it , i never smile & it kills my self esteem . i keep my head held low . & try not to look anyone in the face ! i have no self confidence & im sick of it . i spend so much time thinking about it & its embarrassing ! i make pretty good money & i have insurance ., just dont know who i need to see or talk to ? i dont want to have a ugly smile forever ! i want to be happy & normal like everyone else ! i dont want all my teeth pulled out ! is it too late for braces ? can my bad teeth be fixed or capped ? i need serious help ! because i want this fixed now ! if anyone has any ideas or information ????

Don't worry

I feel for you man, having dodgy teeth can really knock your self-esteem. But all the problems that you list can be easily remedied, given the right course of action and some time. Go see a dentist first and foremost, and start from there. Take each task one at a time and you'll get the smile you want.

Vote:
Your all problems will get solved. Everything is possible now a days due to modern techniques introduced in dental practice. I will recommend simpletooth.com as a solution for your problem. They provide every solution for dental problems.

Vote:
You will deifnitely have a lot of plaque buildup and potentially pariodental disease. Funny enough i had a similar experience when growing up. The only solution was to just book an apointment and begin recovery to a better smile.

Vote:

Ask a Question