help needed to find cheap, free or a dentist i can sell my soul to

im a single dad of 36, recovering from high grade b cell lymphome...with high dose rituxan treatment...with all the chemo etc given to me it left my bones in a bit of a state including my teeth...now im in recovery im finding my teeth becomeing more of an issue every day...ive tried to get a dentist local on the nhs as i cannot afford to go private...ive tried allsorts to resolve the issue...im devestated how my teeth have been left and no help to recover them to how they were before cancer treatment...and yes im very happy to be alive and to be saved by the treatments given to me...but devestated my teeth took the blast....ive been locked up for 3 months in an institute a few years ago as at one point i attempted suicide as i felt the problem along with a few other mentaly blinding me...hate my teeth need some advise...at the minuite...ive got to be strong as im a single dad...ive a 13 year old son....ive not the money to fix them...there just going to get worse...trying to move on with my life is difficult...been single for 5 years as i cant have a partner with my teeth like they are so i feel stuck...need a dentist that i can pay in kind...of some sorts lol...loose sleep every night over this and its on my mind all day...my bl==dy teeth!

If you live in or near a large city or university - find out if there is a dental school you can reach. Also, many hospitals have dental clinics with residents. Ask a social worker in your town to help you

Vote:

Ask a Question