Help Needed in Deciding


KKK

Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
1
Best answers
0
Hi,

Both of my Upper Front Teeth was put under Crown/Cap 20 years back after Root Canal treatment (Cause was a small Accident)and was doing fine until 6 years back when one of the Front Upper Tooth got infected and had to be extracted.Now I have a Bridge and has a false Tooth in between.Last week when I went for routine check up,I was told by Dentist that my Second Front tooth is also in bad condition and needs to be extracted.I have got the Xray copy with me and uploading it.
I was told that the decay has already into the later stage of the tooth.

Need Help in knowing if the Tooth really needs to be extracted or something else can be done to preserve the tooth.It would be very helpful if somebody can tell their opinion after seeing the Xray.Thanks!!
 

Attachments

Ad

Advertisements

Joined
Jun 8, 2013
Messages
64
Best answers
0
Hi.

If you're concerned my best suggestion would be to get a second opinion and then decide.

I hope you get some answers.

JJ
 

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments. After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.

Ask a Question

Top