HELP! Impacted wisdom teeth / brain fog

Hi I'm 20 years old and my wisdom teeth started coming through however they are impacted. Over the last 2 months I've been experiencing really bad brain fog and been finding it hard to do everyday activities, even attend work! The contrast in my eyes seems weird and blurred. Im constantly tired. I visited a hospital and they said my top wisdom teeth are catching my cheeks and have left an ulcer like hole in my cheeks. I then visited a dentist recently to have a molar tooth extracted I hoped this would get rid of the brain fog however it didn't. The dentist also noticed the gum around my lower right impacted wisdom tooth was red and it felt sore to touch and my lower left impacted wisdom tooth was showing signs of decay. They are referring me to a hospital for possible extraction of the wisdom teeth. Do you think the teeth are the cause for the brain fog? The teeth themself are not to painful besides the gum around one of them. Thanks

Dr M

Verified Dentist
Solutions
Good day

The change in vision is very strange. Impacted wisdom teeth can cause headaches and sometimes earache, but I would advise seeing a medical doctor about the " brain fog " and change in vision, to rule out poor eye sight ( which can cause headaches and blurry vision ) and other neurological possibilities.

Vote:

Ask a Question