Help! Blisters after crown prep

Yesterday I had general anesthesia to have some dental work done. One of the things I need was a crown, the dentist started the crown prep while I was out. When I woke up I had a severe sore throat and I could barely swallow.

I called him last night and he wants to see me this afternoon, he's wondering if I may have had a topical reaction to the impression material.

Also with the blisters a spot on the roof of my mouth is white and I also have a few little bumps along the inside of my cheek where the crown is.

About a year ago I had crowns on the other side, I woke up with the same sore throat pain but not the blisters.

I asked if I was intubated and was not.

I'm not sure why I have this but it's painful!

I also had been coughing up kind of yellow/white phlegm after waking yesterday and also last night. It almost looks like yeast infection. I just had some soup and bread it seems to have taken the white costing along with it!

Had this happen before?

Thanks

Ask a Question