Help, ANYTHING THAT MELTS THE GLUE OF TEMPORARY FILLING?

hello.upper molar left i have remainings of a 3 year old temporary filling that cause hell. its impossible to drill, i wonder if theres anything that can remove the glue of the temp filling or cause it to melt.i dont have camera ,this pic taken at 9.1. it was different, the inner deep bottom part of filling i just managed to pop out, after endless tying with pins, before this pic, , as it caused endless horrors and half brain deadly inflamation 2.5 years..no one was willing to take it out. after it went out , the inner started swollowing very much till it passed the edges of the tooth(not seen in the pic..its like that many weeks now)..innerly deep it was infected few years from the filling.inside around the the sides of the tooth there's still the filling glued, as can see the yellow..the inner is now like a ball swallowed red going out between the remainings of the filling. ..but still the body cant release the inflamation(though it improves! somewhat..after being deadly few years from the filling caught under it endless hell from left eye to back neck, wrist and all)) and the left of the sorrounding filling glued to the inner tooth is like deadly thorns! i have nowhere to go, just myself..metal pins dont take it off. too strong.

Attachments

• left 9.1. the begining of swalloing, remains of filling.jpg
    left 9.1. the begining of swalloing, remains of filling.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 320
Last edited:

Ask a Question