Hello ... I really need your advice

Its been two weeks and 2 days exatly since my problem begins....... in the night i slept ..and when i woke up i felt pain on the back of my tongue on both sides ....on next day i v found small bumps on both sides of my back tongue .. it was 3 bumps and now i v 5 ones .... 2 of them are situated on the muscle that tightens the tongue, located before the tonsils ..i felt some pain there and i found under it a white painful bump on both sides ....and after a week i felt like those painful bumps spreaded and infected my tonsils ....then i got an inflamation on my throat and tonsils ....i v noticed a white small bump on one of my tonsils ....that inflamation lasted for a week .....and yesterday after 2 weeks of the begining of symptems the inflamation disapeared ...but i felt like some thing painful on my tonsil ... like a bump on my tonsils that stings when i swallow or open my mouth..... I felt a slight improvement when i woke up this morning ....And i'm thinking about goind to my dentist and ask him for some medicament ... So should i check about it with my dontist or GP or those stings will desapeare without treatment?.... (sorry for my english btw)

honestdoc

Verified Dentist
Solutions
Sorry for the late reply. Your GP may be your best bet. Surprisingly, many people do not provide complete health history and medication lists to their dentists and it can be hard for use to determine your source of concerns.

Vote:
If you have some red blister like things on the back side wall of mouth with all these than You need to visit ENT or GP .

It can cause irritation on your throat or tongue for few weeks

Vote:

Ask a Question