Hello Everyone!

Hello Everyone,
I am new to this forum. I have had some very scary situations and procedures done on me by my dentist. He took advantage of me by making more problems in my mouth that were not there and he took several thousand dollars from me. Long story short, He has been working in my mouth for over three years, and I have four things opened that are unfinished in my mouth. I had three bridges made for my mouth but they all broke and chipped very badly. My whole mouth is in pain. It is hard for me to eat. I asked for a refund and he said no twice, on two different occasions.This past Tuesday he wanted to drill on my tooth,opposite side of where he was trying to put my bridge in to make a so called minor adjustment. I got so scared and jumped out of the chair in tears and said God No, please not again. I was begging for my money back so I can seek dental treatment elsewhere. I am so hurt and confused and I can't believe I ignored my instinct when I looked him up and read all the horrible things he did to others. I went back to him after reading the terrible stories online because he took all my money and I do not have anymore money to start with a new dentist. He is a big Professor and teaches the dental students. He is a well known Dentist! He played a psychological game on me to keep me coming back thinking things would get better, while the evidence showed me the opposite. What does a person do after enduring all of this pain and suffering, countless surgeries and procedures that caused me to have so much pain in my mouth? Not to mention the holes in my pockets because he took a great deal of cash fro me. Can someone please help me? Thank you in advanced for reading my post.

Ask a Question