has anyone just ignored a grey tooth?

My tooth has turned grey and I am unable to chew on it, I know what they say will happen if I leave it - but has anyone actually just ignored it - did it heal ever?

Actually, I think it might just have turned grey because of all the summer stone fruit I am eating atm (?). It is giving me pain though. -I believe the dentist botched it up, as I went to the dentist 2 months ago, about a filling that had lifted up, but when I saw him (Dr Norman Sadik) he said it was fine, but the filling on the other side needed to be replaced, then he went ahead and in the process he and his assistant caused a lot of pain (the assistant put the cold air thingy on my upper metal filling, whilst the dentist drilled down into the roots – extreme pain on both upper and lower even though I had 3 injections) I believe it was deliberate and I have an appointment with a lawyer next week.

Dentist like that ought to be banned from practising. I also had another dentist get a pick and simply start scraping up my gums for no reason, I asked him what he was doing and he stopped, but it was like he was in a stupefied zombie state. (Buin, Gunnedah, NSW)

Last edited:

Vote:

Ask a Question