Gum Sensitivity

Solutions
Anyone know if I should be feeling sensitivity to gum only on outer side wherei had a tooth extracted. Used flap method. That flap side is where. Hard cookies feel like knife blades. Hot liquid gets a reaction. Seems like i have more nerve endings then most ppl. The area that ks pale white has no feeling. But the reddish pink skin tissue is where i get sensitive. It has been around 4 months since it happened. can anyone relate?

Solutions
If i can make the parts that are alive and red turn to that pale pink or white. Then i think its more bone then tissue which would help with the pain. Feels like a fresh wound. Will it heal stronger as in turn to bone and not tissue that has many nerves in it

Vote:
Solutions
So i think by getting a laser to burn skin tissue could be te answer. Will burning this area kill nerves? How do i convince my dentist i know what im doing. They will moat likely try and deter me from doing this. I know this us the solution so how can i listen to ppl when I know I can be pain free if this is done.

Vote:

Ask a Question