gum problem,posibly inflamation, what is causing this? and how do i cure this?

P

pearly whites

Hi, if I am not in the right section to ask this question in this forum then please move me to the right section as I am not sure where to post. I had previously made a post here about chlorhexidine, I went to the dentist over 2 months ago and they stopped my periodontist/gingivitis or prevented it from developing as I had a deep cleaning and the dentist said I my teeth and gums were really great or in excellent condition, plus my gums and teeth felt better HOWEVER it never fixed my gum issue that I have been concerned about for a while now and thought seeing the dentist would cure this issue I am having with my gums but the deep cleaning did nothing to fix my gum problem. The top half of my top gums are red/darkred and look swollen or thinner/have thinned out while the bottom half of my top gums are normal or excellent with the color being pink/healthy. I am having the same issue with my bottom jaw gums, the bottom half of my bottom jaw gums are red/darkred and look swollen or thinner/have thinned out while my bottom top half of my jaw gums being normal or in excellent condition/pink healthy. I want to cure this gum problem and have my entire top gums 100% pink/healthy(no red gums or swollen) as well as my entire bottom gums being 100% pink/healthy(no red gums or swollen) plus having all my gums be thicker. I could of sworn many years ago my gums were not like this and were 100% pink and thicker. people or fam have told me that my red swollen gums are do to age and my mom also has this problem. the red gums could be inflammation or a mix of inflammation and age, I really have no clue and I eat very healthy and eat mostly non gmo foods/drinks, brush me teeth twice a day, floss once before bed, I don't drink or smoke at all, no bad drugs, no candy, no fast food, no starches, no cane sugar, no high fructose corn syrup, no pizza or junk food either. WHAT is causing my gum issue? and how do I cure this gum problem all the way and NEVER have this gum issue again? can doing what this man is talking about cure my gum problem?>>>

Solutions
If your mother has the same problem it's likely to be inherited. It sounds like you're doing all the right things by going to the dentist for regular cleans and eating healthy. If your dentist is happy with your gums why are you worried?

Vote:
P

pearly whites

@Busy bee, because of the problem I mentioned above about both my bottom and top gums being half healthy/pink while the other half's of my gums are red/swollen and thinner. The man in the youtube video I posted had the same problem and claimed what he did cured the gum problem I mentioned above so I want to know if I could do what he did if its lagit or have another option to fix my gum problem. my mom has it as well as me however I think its possible the reason why we have that gum problem is not do to inheritance and I base that on the mans video I posted since he was able to cure that problem. I don't care if my dentist is happy with my gums, its not his teeth/gums, its my body and I own it so I can do with it what I want. I do have pictures of this gum problem so I can post them here if you like so you can better understand what I am talking about however its kind of a pain in the but to do that witch is why I did not post them at all.

Vote:
Solutions
My view is that anything that says it's 100% guaranteed on the internet is likely to be a tad suspect. But if your dentist is happy with your gums then that is a good sign. Maybe you could post a photo of your gums for the dentists here?

Vote:
P

pearly whites

My view is that anything that says it's 100% guaranteed on the internet is likely to be a tad suspect. But if your dentist is happy with your gums then that is a good sign. Maybe you could post a photo of your gums for the dentists here?

well I have tried a ebook that I bought online that was 100% guaranteed to work and it did for me so I think there is a possibility this man in the video is not bluffing when he says it worked for him. I know 99% of the stuff out there on the subject or for example: exercise is false or a fraud and because of that the stuff that works is difficult to find and so people will not bother to search for what works as they think its all bs so I can see how you would think its just another scam. Here is pics of the gum problem I was talking about
bottom gums.jpg
top gums.jpg

Vote:
Solutions
By all means wait for the dentists' opinions, but I think this looks like it's the colour of your gums, As in some people have different levels of skin pigmentation. For example I've just checked my own mouth (and I must say I've never bothered to look at this area) and yes it's darker colour at the bottom in my mouth too. Perhaps it's something to do with a higher concentration of blood vessels. I actually find it really hard to see that high up because I really had to pull my lip up. Yes mine are thin too. You are IMO focusing on something that isn't a problem but perfectly normal. But I do hope some of the dentists here reassure you.

Vote:
Solutions
By the way I don't think it's a good idea to go poking about in that area. Best not to touch the inside of your mouth with your fingers and leave it to the dentist to examine. I'm saying this because my mouth feels funny now I've been touching an area I never go near with the tooth brush! It feels like I've hit my funny bone on my elbow.

Vote:

Ask a Question