Gum issues and alot of sharp pain

Hi, I have been going through so much problems with my gums.What happen was ever since I was a young girl, I have had issues with my right bottom molar side area.It had became absess tooth and started to decay and cause pain which was extracted 10 years ago.After that I have been getting alot of pain in that area, remind you that there is no tooth in that area.It has got worst every year.Feels like a burning sensation and a bad sore that is waiting to heal.I got it checked out by a peridontist he said I had peridontal disease[ i am age 29].He performed laser surgery which after that he says my gums have became healthy but my damage still remains of gum recession from right side which is the side that usually bothers me alot.My gums do look healther but right side has still a burning sensation where I am loosing my focus due to burn feel even if i drink glass of milk.I would appreciate your reply.I have became helpless and its pain is irristable.

honestdoc

Verified Dentist
Solutions
This burning sensation may be autoimmune response to certain medications, supplements, tooth paste, oral rinses, cinnamon products, etc. It may be hard to isolate the source if you use many of the items I had mentioned.

Vote:

Ask a Question