Glands & Infection

Hi I feel so sick with the taste in my mouth, I have full dentures and have had problems with thrush for the last 5years, finally cleared it and now I have what looks like mucus or pus in salivary glands, then next to tonsils and back of throat, feels sore at one side at the lower back of jaw, back of my throat seems to pull to one side, and can feel a sore throat starting & headaches.
Also lost a lot of hair and weight.
Always feel hot, veins on head have started bulging and look scary.
I have recently had 2 courses of antibiotics for a skin infection.
I have felt unwell for over a year and not being able to pinpoint anything,
Anyone know what's going on please?
Is this dental or doctor app as dentist are easier to get than my doctors.
Thank you

Attachments

• IMG_5161.JPG
    IMG_5161.JPG
    83.1 KB · Views: 281
  • IMG_0722.JPG
    IMG_0722.JPG
    126.6 KB · Views: 285
  • IMG_4977.JPG
    IMG_4977.JPG
    73.4 KB · Views: 286
  • IMG_5172.JPG
    IMG_5172.JPG
    68.6 KB · Views: 296
  • IMG_9024.JPG
    IMG_9024.JPG
    87.3 KB · Views: 287
  • IMG_9008.JPG
    IMG_9008.JPG
    54.5 KB · Views: 272
Last edited:
Use salt water rinses and gargling. An iodine based oral rinse or other type of antiseptic oral rinse is something to look into too if the salt water isn't effective, but you should really work with a professional doctor about this infection if you're not confident in your immune system... your uvula is swollen.

No mention here how long this infection has lasted. You were not clear about whether you used oral antibiotics or topical antibiotics for your skin infection.

Consider looking into telemedicine services for quicker service and lower cost than in person visits.

Vote:
Thank you for your reply, it started 13 mts ago and went away but been on/off I have shown the doctor but I have also shown them one side of my stomach bulges out and a photo of like a thin piece of string in urine and she said they will clear with antibiotics, I had some cream I think fucidin and it only cleared my skin a little so I have had 3 lots of flucoxacillin 500mg in a year and still have this is my mouth and skin infection never fully cleared but was a lot better, almost gone, and back now and flaking dead skin off like a dust. Think I need new doctors but going to try my dentist this week as he is good.

Vote:

Ask a Question