Given the wrong dentures!!! Help

I went to go and be sedated and have 12 top teeth out today and a immediate denture put in. I got in the chair ready to go needle at the ready when the dentist noticed the denture didn't look right to what I was having done. I was having 2 teeth saved. One either side. The denture only had 1 gap. The dentist said it wouldn't fit my mouth. 1 of 3 things has happened:
1)the man that made them used my impressions but some one else's notes meaning the wrong teeth made
2)the man that made them jus completely messed up spectacularly
3)my original dentist have give me the wrong teeth to take to the clinic to have it done

My question is: I am heart broke I have never cried so much in my life it took a 5 month waiting list, me booking a wasted week of work, my mum losing a days pay from her work to look after me, sorting out child care for my
toddler and A LOT of distress on my part as I said before I'm heart broke.

Please help what would people suggest I do. Do I have any grounds to sue them? Or take any legal action at all. I'm so upset that I should have new teeth now but I'm sat here crying with my bad teeth still

Wow. That's too bad. I'm glad they discovered that it was the wrong denture before they removed all of your teeth. That would be even worse. How long did they say it would take to make the correction? I would think that you would at least be given a discount on the price of the denture.

Vote:

Ask a Question