Gingivitis coming back?

Recently i had gingivitis on my top right quadrent of my mouth i went to my dentist and it went away.
Now up in the left top opposite side it is back but much worse. The pockets are worse, it hurts worse, bleeds worse, EVERYTHING worse.
Its not pero. Yet but Im afraid if untreated in about a month it might be.
Im only 13 going on 14 so i don't know much about this stuff. I cant seem to find it anywhere.
There are only 3 teeth in that section in so far with the other molar about to come in. The first two are a bit looser than my liking and permanate.
On the 2nd to the back or middle, the inflamation has risien and in like a small "sting" i guess you could call it, it has risien up and gone sideways, over the third and back molar. What is it?!?
Its really got me worried. We're trying to set up an appointment asap but until then, What should i do to keep it clean as possible? And brushing techniques?
Im using antiseptic listerene mouthwash and total care paste, and sometimes i take cotton swabs and dabb the areas with hydrogen peroxide. It seems to be worse ing.
Whats my problem??

Ask a Question