Full dental implants

There are lots of different dental implants nowadays. When getting a full set of dental implants (both upper and lower jaw) which is considered the best? I am talking about things like all on four, all on six, etc. I am just talking in general as I realise everybody is different an not all patients will be suitable.

When you say a full set of dental implants do you mean one implant to replace each permanent tooth (28 implants) with a crown restoration or are you talking about getting a denture that snaps onto implants?

Vote:
Yes, there are full set of dental implants. There are All on four, all on six and all on 8 dental implants. The best dental implant would be all on six because it is safer and a restoration can be placed even if one of the implants fails. All on four dental implants can cause jaw line fracture and there failure risks are high.

Vote:
four or six implants is all depends on bones available, arch configuration (oval, wide, long) and quality of bone. Also depends on what kind of prosthesis you are planning to get. The fixed type that secure in the mouth will require more implants

Vote:

Ask a Question