Front tooth fiasco

Solutions
My front left tooth had a root canal (age 8, repeated at age 11). It was grey and ugly, asked for a veneer ended up getting a crown.
I'm 51 years old, that crown broke off at the gumline end of September. My dentist offered me a bridge or to see someone for an implant. I picked implant. Saw periodontist, he said that I have a deep bite (it's not horrendous or I imagine my regular dentist would/should have mentioned it prior to the lost tooth) and I could come back after having braces. I am miserable without a front tooth. The essix tray is a joke. I refuse to go out and do anything because of this tooth situation. I have bottom braces on currently (can't chew anything, bite blocks are on teeth right behind my bottom canines, lip gets caught in the hole, etc) and don't want to wait over 2 years to get a bridge. I'm seriously ready to have multiple top teeth pulled and get dentures.
Do I have any feasible options besides "continue with orthodontic treatment"?

Ask a Question