Front Tooth Crown Match???

Discussion in 'Cosmetic Dentistry' started by Ftf, Aug 28, 2017.

1. Ftf

Ftf

IMG_5995.JPG IMG_5997.jpg IMG_5998.jpg My front right tooth was knocked out when I was young. This is the 2nd or 3rd time I've replaced the crown over the last 20 or more years. Each time before, I was not quite happy with the match... this time I replaced it really only for the reason of achieving a better color match... and I'm still not happy with it :(
    I know that a single tooth match is a very difficult thing to do... I have been to the lab more than once for "custom shading"... but it still stands out as fake looking to me... of course this is better or worse depending on the lighting that I am in...
    My question is, is this the best that is possible? My dentist has agreed to keep working with me until I am happy with the results... I don't want to have unrealistic expectations. But I also don't want to settle!
    Any input is greatly appreciated!!
    Thank you in advance!

Ftf, Aug 28, 2017
    1. Advertisements

2. Ftf

calcium48

they both look real to me.

calcium48, Aug 30, 2017
    Ftf likes this.
    1. Advertisements

3. Ftf

Ftf

Thank you so much for taking the time!! I really do appreciate any votes!! :)

Ftf, Aug 30, 2017
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question