Free Product Sample

Hello,

I'm a pre-dental student and I've been working on a Teeth Whitening Product for almost a year now. My product is patent-pending and I have done a ton of research and gotten feedback from many people (mostly positive) and a few dentists. I am meeting with an investor this upcoming month and was hoping I could get more consumer feedback before I do. So if anyone would be interested, I would be happy to send some free samples in exchange for feedback. Details about my Product are below. If you are interested, please read the details below and then reach out to me via email ((e-mail address removed)) or twitter (@WhiteWaxUSA). Thank you!

Product Details.

Whitewax is a pre-brush teeth whitening product. You just twist the cap and rub it directly onto your teeth before brushing. Leave the solution in for around 15 seconds (It will break down and become "foamy," which allows it to reach and whiten all the gaps and other hard-to-reach places in the mouth). Then, you just brush over it with toothpaste as you would normally brush your teeth.

There are a few things to keep in mind when providing your feedback. The problem with other teeth whitening products is that they need to be left in the mouth for a long period of time to begin working, cause painful irritation, and are very expensive. Whitewax begins to work almost immediately and has more than 1 ingredient that are proven to be safe and whiten teeth. It causes no irritation to the gums, and its biggest advantage is the price. Whitewax is not necessarily meant to replace other products in this market. General Whitening Procedures cost up to $500 (and last only about 2 years), and products such as whitening strips cost an average of over $40 for 14 strips (which is why whitening products are generally considered a luxury to many in today's economy). Even Whitening Pens sell for over $9.00, need to be left in for at least 10-15 minutes, and can sometimes cause gum irritation. Whitewax will sell for around $2.00 or less. I want this to be something you would come across in any store and not hesitate to pick up. Many people use numerous whitening products at the same time, and I think that anyone who spends a large amount of money on other products or procedures, would not hesitate to spend an extra $2.00 on a product that will help whiten and maintain their white teeth for longer periods of time.

Keep in Mind- Because Whitewax is not a product that temporarily "colors" over your teeth, and actually gets rid of stains and whitens with continued use, you may not see visible results after one use. It ussually takes around 3-5 days (used twice a day before brushing)

Thank you, Please Reach out if interested in samples- I would really value your feedback!

What Makes Whitewax Unique
  • It is 100% safe and very easy to use.
  • It has more than one ingredient that are proven to whiten teeth and remove stains.
  • Whitewax becomes foamy and breaks down once applied to your teeth- this allows the whitening solution to get into hard-to-reach places and gaps between teeth.
  • It gives you real lasting results, unlike some other products that simply make your teeth “appear” whiter for a short period of time.
  • Unlike some other Whitening products, it causes no irritation, is easy to use, and you can eat/drink immediately after/before use.
  • Natural Mint Extract ingredients leaves your mouth feeling clean and refreshed.
  • It is a great solution for those who have discoloration in 1 or 2 of their teeth. They can use Whitewax on those teeth individually to eventually get a perfect, even smile.
  • We have received a ton of positive feedback from customers and even some interest from a few online retailers.
  • There is absolutely nothing out there like it in the market.
  • Whitewax can be sold anywhere- from convenience stores to big and small retailers- the possibilities are endless.

Attachments

• Y2.png
    Y2.png
    624.9 KB · Views: 417

Ask a Question