Flesh coloured lumps on soft palate

I have had these lumps on my soft palate for a few years, they are painless but every so often I get hoarse and the lumps become more noticeable to me as I swallow, any idea what they are ? Thank you.
any idea what they are, doc thinks its caused by reflux.
Screenshot_20210523-154627_Gallery.jpg

Dr M

Verified Dentist
Solutions
Good day

Looks like your minor salivary glands in your palate or part of your palantine aponeurosis. The minor salivary glands can sometimes enlarge when irritated or inflamed and this entire area can be sore when you have a constant post nasal drip leading to an upper respiratory tract infection

Vote:
Good day

Looks like your minor salivary glands in your palate or part of your palantine aponeurosis. The minor salivary glands can sometimes enlarge when irritated or inflamed and this entire area can be sore when you have a constant post nasal drip leading to an upper respiratory tract infection
Thank you very much, I do indeed have chronic post nasal drip so that explains it, much appreciated.

Vote:

Ask a Question