Fillings burning in mouth

Good morning all i have had two composite fillings and two amalgam fillings and since i have had them. I am having burning in mouth and nasty taste. My throat is getting sore from this and when my tongue touches the back of where I had the composite fillings it burns it. I have lost 6 stone rapidly everything I try to eat drink or brush my teeth it burns. My tongue keep a on going white/yellow colour in the morning even though I brush my tongue and teeth. When I swallow the burning stuff from where the composite fillings are it burns my throat bad. And my tooth bleeds and the front and back of the tooth where i have had fillings.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-08-04-22-00-45.png
    Screenshot_2022-08-04-22-00-45.png
    767.2 KB · Views: 13
  • 16602974961001309015807.jpg
    16602974961001309015807.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 13

honestdoc

Verified Dentist
Solutions
What you're experiencing is very unusual. Did you use new toothpaste, rinses, herbal supplements, cinnamon products, etc that may trigger an autoimmune response? Fillings should not cause those problems. Hopefully you can get it checked out.

Vote:
What you're experiencing is very unusual. Did you use new toothpaste, rinses, herbal supplements, cinnamon products, etc that may trigger an autoimmune response? Fillings should not cause those problems. Hopefully you can get it checked out.
Hello I went to maxillofacial oral surgeon and they said my two composite fillings are leaking.

Vote:

honestdoc

Verified Dentist
Solutions
Oral Maxillofacial surgeons does not do or examine fillings. They usually refer you back to general dentists. I assume they didn't find any diseases soft tissue or bone diseases.

Vote:
Oral Maxillofacial surgeons does not do or examine fillings. They usually refer you back to general dentists. I assume they didn't find any diseases soft tissue or bone diseases.
I had cone beam scan and ithe showed up to fillings were leaking and decay was present to. So they have taking out two teeth

Vote:

Ask a Question