Feel ripped off

Today I was charged £405 for the removal of some sutures from my mouth. The last two were embedded and I needed an injection. The procedure took less than 20 mins. Price was not mentioned before the procedure. I was told it would be private and had expected that. Iexpected to pay anything up to £100 but wàs shocked when I heard the price. Two forms were put in front of me , one taken from the bottom I was asked to sign. Which I did without reading it, and told to keep the other. I didn't look at the form until later and found it was a treatment plan that was supposed to have been discussed with me but had not. The first time I saw the form was after treatment and I had been told the price and was in the process of paying. This price seems excessive to me and the behaviour of the staff appears underhand to say the least. What do other members think?

Ask a Question