Family of 4 can't afford dental insurance and we are in need of being seen!

Hello! I have a family of 4 which includes myself, my husband our 18 yr old daughter and our 4 year old son. We are both disabled & my husband gets VA benefits as a disabled vet. Still, we cannot afford the monthly payment & even if we could afford the monthly payment, we wouldn't be able to pay for work to be done. Myself & my husband are both having some major dental problems that are very painful. Our 4 yr old has never even been to a dentist & our daughter needs work done as well. Is there anything out there to help a family like ours? I am just looking for some suggestions. Thanks so much for taking the time to read!

drmins

Verified Dentist
Hi Kristin,
I suggest you to get the most necessary treatments done now and get a pain free life,and do the not so urgent corrections done once you are financially stable.

Regarding the kids,early intervention is the biggest tool to avoid heavier corrections in future. So give it a little priority.
What are the problems for which you seek dental treatments?

Vote:

Ask a Question