Failed root canal and failed Apicoectomy

So my root canal failed after 4 years with a white bump appearing on my gums . Went to my root canal doctor, who asked to go for Apicoectomy with Oral Surgeon. Well I got the procedure done, within 3 weeks, I got the same white bump back. Went to Oral surgeon again , he took the X-Ray, no fracture was visible and prescribed me antibiotics. I took anibiotic for 7 days, the bump disappeared . 1 month later its back now.
I am at the end of my wit . After Apicoectomy procedure, oral surgeon suggested I might have a 90% success chance , but turns out the procedure was 100% failure right after 15 days.
Now my general dentist is asking to go for Extraction. Is there any other option for me?

i feel like i am in the same similar situation had a root canal and then a apicioetomy in 2009 by my dentist and now the tooth is reinfected and then refered to endodontist. Uncertain if I should have them redo the apicoetomy surgery or go for the extraction and then implant. What do you recomend. What did you end up doing?

Vote:

Ask a Question