Eruption cyst under tooth

I have a eruption cyst forming under the very back molar of my mouth. I plainly see a tooth bridge in front of it. In other word my dentist took the first tooth pushed it back and put a bridge in its place. I accidently popped the cyst under the tooth will this effect anything. The front bridge tooth is falling apart too.

Dr M

Verified Dentist
Solutions
Good day

It sounds like the bridge will definitely need removal if the anchor tooth is compromised. You will need to take some x-rays in order to see the reason for the cyst formation i.e unerupted tooth or bone etc.

Vote:
Ok I will have appointment made tomorrow. It only recently broke. I can see the dentist had cut the bridge up so I could floss for some reason. But on the bottom side it still connected so it has to be tooth eruption pushing the bridge up and breaking it.

Vote:
I now have dentist appointment I was wondering till then what can I do to get stuff out from under my 30 year old bridge tooth. What popped the cyst was a probe I was using to remove stuff till fixed which popped the eruption cyst. Also the reason I have bridge I think is because I had calcification or plaque coming from under the gum line which replaced my first molar by pushing it back then my dentist drilled what he thought was cavity plowing the plaque away. Leaving space makin him think he goofed.

Vote:

Ask a Question