Erosion - at the back of the lower teeth - in the middle

I unfortunately, have some erosion - at the back of the lower teeth - in the middle, which is causing me great concern as I have literally feel it getting worse.
My dentist has suggested - bonding - but this dentist has used the bonding on this problem, last autumn, and it did not work, and dropped out within a day.
Is there a new product that has been developed.....is there any new research.....will I have to travel to the US, to get this problem fixed !
Sadly, I feel it may have been caused by fruit teas & effervescent vitamin C, in my 50's.
I have mentioned to my dentist, my main objective is to keep my teeth, and have followed his advice of flossing twice a day, and brushing with an electric tooth brush - twice a day.
UK based.

MattKW

Verified Dentist
Solutions
Xrays at least will be necessary. Photos would be slight help if you can get reasonable ones. For someone of your age, fillings may work, or crowns/onlays could be an option. Much depends upon the state of these particular teeth and the rest of your teeth.

Vote:

Ask a Question