Dysfunctional occlusion

Solutions
Has anyone heard or have this? I have been having trouble with most all my teeth for over a year and a half. Been to many doctors and dentist. Dentist Can't tell me anything. Went to two neurologist. First one said it's dental. The second one said i have trigeminal nerulgia. I have more symptoms of dysfunctional occlusion than anything.
Tooth or teeth sensitivity that comes and goes and may change location. A feeling of no knowing where to bring your teeth together are two of my main symptoms. Also one or two of my teeth may feel high then it will change. I have the most trouble with three of my front teeth. All three have crowns and two of them have root canals. Any one have any information onthis.

MattKW

Verified Dentist
Solutions
Not enough information to go on. I'd appreciate a few Xrays, including an OPG and separate periapicals of front teeth. If those front teeth have had RCTs and crowns, then it's likely there's something wrong there.

Vote:
Solutions
I have had several stays done. I will see if I can get a copy. One of the dentist I went to did xray just the of the front four teeth with a regular type ray. I will see if I can get a copy. He said they looked good but I don't have much faith in him. He is very old school. No up to date equipment. I will see what I can get. A couple of them did the opg. Thank you for answering

Vote:

Ask a Question