Does this look like pre=cancer?

I have been getting jaw and earaches when chewing food, drinking hot or cold drinks for a couple weeks now. I seems to be getting worse. Finally decided to look for the culprit and this is what I found. Don't know if it's some sort of infection or cancer. That is lower right inside of manible.
Screenshot 2022-05-09 202118.png

Dr M

Verified Dentist
Solutions
Good day

Any pre-malignant lesion can only be definitively identified with a biopsy. White lesions, as it appears in your photo, can be due to a range of reasons. If you are really worried, you can go and see an oral surgeon for an opinion. You can also google sqaumous cell carcinoma to get an idea of what oral cancer usually looks like.

Vote:
Good day

Any pre-malignant lesion can only be definitively identified with a biopsy. White lesions, as it appears in your photo, can be due to a range of reasons. If you are really worried, you can go and see an oral surgeon for an opinion. You can also google sqaumous cell carcinoma to get an idea of what oral cancer usually looks like.
Thanks for your reply. Going to dentist today to have it checked out.

Vote:
Good day

Turns out is was a bone spicule. The bone fragment came out yesterday

Vote:

Ask a Question