Does implant look ok?

Hi I had this implant placed before getting braces and How does it look does it look good.? The cover screw seems close to the premolar is that how it’s supposed to look.? My dentist said it looks fine and I just need more space to open the second molar which I’m already in the process of it.

Attachments

• 12D5BF13-EBF8-43D0-B933-906D72419CA4.png
    12D5BF13-EBF8-43D0-B933-906D72419CA4.png
    667.4 KB · Views: 56

honestdoc

Verified Dentist
Solutions
What the dentist will look for are if the implant healed in the bone properly on x-ray and there are minimal gum inflammation around the implant. The lighter pink and tighter the gums look the better. It's difficult to assess based on the given image.

Vote:
What the dentist will look for are if the implant healed in the bone properly on x-ray and there are minimal gum inflammation around the implant. The lighter pink and tighter the gums look the better. It's difficult to assess based on the given image.
Yeah he said it everything looked good just needed a bit more space for crown to fit once braces are off. I was just worried about how the flat screw or abutment looked since it covers the whole gum.

Vote:

Ask a Question