Do I have gum disease?

Hello,

I'm concerned that I might have periodontal or gingivitis disease. My gums always feel sore and I feel a dull pressure in my upper teeth especially the top front teeth. Sometimes it feels like my upper top front teeth are clicking or moving even though it doesn't appear to be loose. This bothers me because I haven't experienced something like this before. When I brush my teeth it bleeds a bit near one of the canines on the left but I thought this was due to brushing a little too hard but I tried brushing gently and it still bleed a bit but not a lot. I've had gum and teeth problems for the past 9 months and it comes and goes constantly. From the pictures I've posted, do my gums look healthy or do they look like I have gum disease? Is it necessary for me to contact my dentist and let them know what's going on? I've phoned them before and they told me to leave it for a few days to see if it gets worse but it usually goes within a few days to a week. I am using corsdodl mint mouthwash to help with my gums and I also use salt rinse mouthwash. The last time I been to the dentist was January 2020. I've had two dental check up appointments cancelled due to Covid 19. My teeth are definitely due for a dental clean. I have problems with my jaw sometimes and sometimes I struggle to open my mouth to yawn or eat because my jaw would lock or be really stiff. My wisdom teeth have not fully grown and could possibly be impacted and cause the other teeth to push eachother. I've also noticed that behind my bottom front teeth it looks brownish and white and I try to clean it but it doesn't come off. The top front canine teeth on the right discoloured but I believe it's due to using corsdodl mouthwash in the past and I have been using whitening products lately and the stain seems to have improved a bit. I was a light smoker but have recently given up due to worrying about my teeth and gums. Roof of my mouth feels sore but there's no lesions. I have a slight stuffy nose and wondering whether I have a sinus infection that is causing these teeth problems or not? I really would appreciate some advice on what to do so I can stop worrying about it and get on with my daily life stuff.

Thank you

Olivia

Attachments

• received_700987477241764.jpeg
    received_700987477241764.jpeg
    124.9 KB · Views: 63
  • received_708501766530761.jpeg
    received_708501766530761.jpeg
    117.6 KB · Views: 65
  • received_419358015979845.jpeg
    received_419358015979845.jpeg
    125.9 KB · Views: 67