Do I have cavities/ caries?

Can someone tell me pls what do they see on this panoramic X-ray. Do I have cavities?

Attachments

• E45C0037-BDE9-4D3D-A15B-69F92671BA1C.jpeg
    E45C0037-BDE9-4D3D-A15B-69F92671BA1C.jpeg
    73.5 KB · Views: 118

Dr M

Verified Dentist
Solutions
Good day,
Caries are vary difficult to diagnose on a panoramic radio-graph. For this we sometimes require a peri-apical radiograph or bite wings, that show more detail. On the PAN it can be noted that you have several leaking crowns on the left as well as hole in you last upper left molar.
It also looks like you have generalized bone loss around your teeth with areas containing calculus, especially on your lower front teeth, which is an indication of possible periodontal disease, and could lead to sensitivity, mobility and eventual tooth loss.
For a proper idea of what is happening, it is important to rather visit a dentist for a full consultation, so that all the possible problems can be noted and attended to.

Vote:
Thank you very much for your reply. I Would see a dentist after clinics will open(ASAP).Can you tell me pls if my second molar on the left should be removed or it could be saved?

Vote:

Ask a Question