Dentures

I was wondering if anyone knows of a dentist in my area that is good but reseasonable on price for dentures? I found out early last year that I need dentures. At 40 years of age I was horrified..but I have accepted it. My teeth have always been an issue. They break easily and I am missing several. Some have even broke off during my sleep. So at this point I am just ready to do it. I am dreaming of the day that I can smile proudly and actually possibly eat some foods that I have not enjoyed in some time... uncooked carrots being one of them. My dental coverage sucks.. we are only allowed $1500.00 per year. I will be lucky if that covers my extractions. The last dentist I went to quoted me $3000.00 for just the dentures and that does not include extractions. I would need to go somewhere else for that. I am a single mother of 2 children.. one of which graduates highschool next year and is hoping to go to college in NYC! I have managed to save a pretty good amount but I am really wondering if I should just go with the first dentist that gave me this quote.. or are the cheaper options out there? But with still good outcomes. I have read horrible reviews on the Affordable denture locations so that is out of the question...

Ask a Question