Dentist without a licence over expanded my arch, is there an appliance to move teeth in

J h

i always thought I had a narrow upper jaw now I know I am a class 3 malocclusion. In 2011 I saw a dentist who fitted an Alf appliance to expand my upper jaw, he did this with so much force I was constantly bleeding from my mouth and every one of my teeth was pushed out of position. I later found out he did not have a denta licence and was imprisioned. I had this appliance in everyday for over a year and I regret it everyday. I have had braces in twice but all it has done is straightened my teeth. My lower jaw falls back. I have had 2 jaw surgerys for the class 3 but because the surgeon goes by the teeth and the fallen back jaw both have been a disaster. All I see on the Internet are appliances to expand the upper jaw or move teeth in any direction apart from inwards, is there an appliance that does the opposite and brings teeth inwards?

Please find attached photos,

I hope somebody can help

Regards
J

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    137.2 KB · Views: 333
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    136.5 KB · Views: 358
  • image.jpeg