Dentist horror story

Solutions
So I traveled about 3 hours to see a holistic dentist to get some badly done crowns from a previous one looked at that were only 3-4 months old. Its the 4 front top teeth. There was gaps and food was getting in causing tooth decay underneath. I felt the discomfort. Long story short he takes them off but before so has me drink something he claims was just bad tasting tap water to "lube them up" before he works on them emphasizing I swish it around . So he gets them off, looks at the shaved teeth underneath, and says they weren't in condition to be recrownable claiming extraction is the best option. Im like "wow not what I came expecting" and reflecting back after some research I feel they could have been saved. Anyways bangs them out, hard knocking on my jaw, is that standard practice to loosen them up for extraction? I don't really think so as about two days later I notice hairline fractures in numerous teeth due to pain when I was chewing some fruits! Discomfort I never felt before this procedure so I beam my cell phone light on them and sure enough, cracks and I know its from the aggressive banging from the mallet prior. I think that whatever he gave me to drink was meant to weaken my teeth so that he can do this and make a returning customer of me... Its so bad and such a horrifying thought. I know that wasn't tap water because it didn't taste nearly like that from the sink in the bathroom.

Attachments

• IMG_1720.jpg
    IMG_1720.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 200

Ask a Question