dentist help

do you know of any good special needs dentists in Michigan i have autism, adhd, antixy issuses i used too get gas or sedation i was strapped down as a kid too on a papoose board im going too dentist april 11 but if i dont like that dentist do you know any other good dentists im ok with gas or sedation or even a papoose board only if needed any help

Hi @mikie1011 there's a lot of dentist not just in Michigan but you need to consider things. When looking for a dentist doctor, it is important to make sure they are board certified dentists. Professional certification is offered through standards of the American Dental Association or other accredited dental association sub-specialty board certification. Take time to look for the best dentit some may recommend names of clinics or dentist but you can't be sure that they are the best one, unless you do your own research.

Vote:

Ask a Question