Dental Vacation

I just had the most amazing experience in Europe! I had quite a few dental issues and my dentist gave me an estimate here in Florida for about $11.000. I almost fell out of his chair. I decided to look for an alternative solution and i found a company specializing in Dental Vacations. I got an estimate from them for $2.500 for all my dental needs in Hungary. (I never been to Europe, didn't even know, where Hungary was). After some research, i realized, how good of feedback this country's dentists have so i booked my trip.
Had all my works done in some amazing clinics, where doctors and assistants were speaking English, stayed in a fantastic luxurious hotel, went to spas and tasted some outstanding wines. Still only spend less than half of what my dentist would have charged me here in Florida without the vacation. I can only recommend to anyone, who needs some works done to their teeth to check these guys out, as i had a fantastic experience with them and saved a ton of money! Dental-vacation.com

Ask a Question