Dental implants

My teeth are in a bad way. Sadly I have to face facts. I already have a lot of teeth missing and a lot of the remaining teeth have fillings. I want to have all my remaining teeth removed and some sort of permanent implants to be done. Now this is where I get confused as there are a lot of options.

A) All in 4, all in 6, all in 8.

B) Permanent teeth in 3 daysTM
This the technique is based on basal implants and immediate loading implants developed by Ihde Dental. Patients can enjoy the benefits of permanent fixed bridges on implants within 3 days. Lifetime Warranty

C) Permanent teeth in 5 days
The BOI implant system. it is a largely painless method that does not cause any bleeding. In essence, instead of creating several incisions in the patient’s gums, the surgeon uses a circular punch to create a hole in the patient’s gum tissue into which a titanium bolt (artificial tooth root) is placed and screwed directly into the jawbone, providing a strong and stable support for a bridge for new teeth

Can somebody tell me which is the best procedure? Also is there any other procedures I could get done?

Ask a Question