Dental Crown Over root canal treated tooth is wobbly grade 1-

I was having mangoes (with seed) 2-3 days back and suddenly I felt a sensation on my front tooth which had undergone root canal with procelain crown 3 years back. I felt the crown coming down but on close examination it started shaking. I went to the doctor for an xray... the xray was normal but he was not sure on the tooth beneath the crown. he is suspecting a fracture but is not sure. He has asked me to wait and watch for the crown to fall off on its own. If he tries to take the crown out ..it may actually fracture the tooth. The tooth is not that wobbly and it has been close to 6 days now. Please advise...i don't want to get an implant if it is avoidable..there is no bleeding or pain.

I'm in the same boat as you. I'm about to add my question post.
What I'd like to do is avoid implant at all costs.
I'm ok with ignoring fracture. Bacteria, decay, all of that talk is of no concern to me. I'll take the risk.
My main concern is making the crown stay stuck and I'm in the process of finding out the options.
Good luck and maybe look for my post for more info.

Vote:
After researching glues, come to understand that the most likely glue used has been zinc phosphate glue which relies on good matching between surfaces.
I am going to ask the dentist to source a good chemical bonding glue (Glass ionomer) rather than mechanical bonding.

Vote:
Well what if it is not that wobbly but sometimes you have pain for 5 minutes or so every 2-3 hours. It is manageable and can be ignored if your are busy with work. I am really nt sure to go for an implant as it is one of my front tooth. How long can we go on like this....

Vote:

Ask a Question