Dental Bridge questions

Hi,

I am getting dental bridge treatment. Right now my dentist extracted the broken teeth and placed three temporary teeth. But it is falling off every day. I already visited them couples of times
and they are fixing it everyday. I cannot make it to dentist like this everyday to fix the falling temporary teeth. Can I simply apply some dental adhesive until I get my permanent teeth fixed? Is it safe to do that?
Please help me.

Thanks,
Rajanikanth

Zuri Barniv

Verified Dentist
No, that is not a good idea - don't try your own glue on this. The work on the teeth that hold the bridge is not adequate for some reason and what you are experiencing is not normal. You need to talk to the dentist and come up with another solution that will not require daily visits.

Vote:

Zuri Barniv

Verified Dentist
If you are in the United States, then start by contacting your local Dental Society or State Dental Licensing Board so they can help you with your situation.

Vote:

Ask a Question