Deep fillings

hi everyone, I went to the dentist about 3 weeks ago to get 2 fillings and a clean... I haven’t been to the dentist in a very long time and I had to have quite deep fillings and the clean took a little while too... was in there for about an hour.

like I said it’s been about 3 weeks now but all my teeth are aching and every time I eat my gums inflame and a very sore. I have another appointment but it’s not until the 16th of March.

is this is normal behaviour because it’s not calming down

Not enough info.
What else would you like to know?? Other than having the fillings and clean I assumed my teeth were in good condition.
I have had no problems with my teeth or gums before, my teeth are now extremely sensitive so I’ve been using a sensitive tooth paste and also Colgate floriguard mouth wash to try and strengthen them but doesn’t seem to be working... my gums look a light pinky colour no harsh redness but as soon as I get any food stuck between the teeth after about 15 mins they flair up

Vote:

honestdoc

Verified Dentist
Solutions
What did your dentist say about your aching teeth. Like Dr. MattKW mentioned, we cannot explain everything without a thorough exam, x-rays to see the anatomic and bony structures, gum probings, medical history and medications taken, etc. We may be able to explain diagnosis and x-ray interpretation.

Vote:

Ask a Question