Deep clean and regular cleaning

I was told that I could not have a regular cleaning because I needed a deep clean and it was against the LAW for them to do it. YES that's what they said.. WT was my reaction. Well I went on a few sites and found the real reason was an infection and what not. But after I received my deep cleaning I was told by the lady who did my deep clean to see me back in a few weeks to do the polishing. She rearranged my plan so I would get the polishing first then my last two fillings and then we would discuss the partial. But then when I went up to schedule my polishing I was told I HAD to wait 6 weeks to get that done. But my hygienist just said something different. After I got home I called back and they told me it was because of my insurance that I had to wait 4 weeks. So I called my insurance and they told me that I DONT have to wait that you cant just bill for polishing and it had to be a cleaning which included the polishing. She then informed me my plan is for one cleaning in 6 months and that the deep clean is not included in that. My question is how long should I wait to get the polishing done, my teeth feel horrible. :eek: I have gotten a lot of different stories from this office and am thinking of switching...:)

Ask a Question