daily pain

Hello, from Victoria -Australia
I have pain in my left side ,seems to be top & bottom ,but varies 60-40% 90-10 to bottom
Over the last 3 years to cure it I have had 1 tooth extracted ,but to no avail
I also had emergency root canal in 2 teeth.[which is a partial RC]
1 at top next to the extraction & 1 on the bottom
I'm now seeing a private dentist ,who after checking the top root canal was done properly ,sent me to an Endontist in the city,3hrs away.
He could not find anything from his tests, except when using a heat probe/test the suspect tooth really ramped up in the pain dept. he recommended to my dentist to drill out the old amalgam filling & replace with some sort of non normal filling
It's still the same ,that was 6 days ago
I don't know what to do ,& having daily pain is not helping my frame of mind , I do take Tramal 100mg ,but i'm not sure if that does anything, as its for my back, I know if i double the dose the tooth pain is not there ,but I don't want to go that route,as the body adjusts to where you have to take more & more
When I drink tea with or without sugar , beer, juice the ache increase's bigtime-- say from 4-10 to 9-10 on my scale.
I'm now out of things to ask & I think my Dentist will say there's nothing more I can do & to see a Oral medicine Pathologist down in the city :(

edit: using Oral Eze clover oil with a cotton bud takes about 20mins to dull the pain
I'm loath to pull any more teeth as i'm not sure what/where is causing this problem

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    308.9 KB · Views: 263
Last edited:
sad. as for the new filling, if it hurts-my experience is that its best to take out the filling and leave it to calm..body hates glue that prevents him from living..from expelling inflamation, from oxygen..teeth are living organs... i had an upper molar huing daily many year under 2 amalgams...when replaced to coposite white filling it was burning to death!! the body couldnt stand the block of filling that prevents evacuating anything from hurting tooth out! when the filling was removed since i insisted, it was such great immediate relief! never hurted ..was open 8 months, no infection, but i let it rest first months used other side..it felt my best tooth was no pain ever and it was alive!! till another filling was put on it...it couldnt stand it

Vote:
sad. as for the new filling, if it hurts-my experience is that its best to take out the filling and leave it to calm..body hates glue that prevents him from living..from expelling inflamation, from oxygen..teeth are living organs... i had an upper molar huing daily many year under 2 amalgams...when replaced to coposite white filling it was burning to death!! the body couldnt stand the block of filling that prevents evacuating anything from hurting tooth out! when the filling was removed since i insisted, it was such great immediate relief! never hurted ..was open 8 months, no infection, but i let it rest first months used other side..it felt my best tooth was no pain ever and it was alive!! till another filling was put on it...it couldnt stand it

i'm sorry i don't have a clue what you are saying

Vote:

Ask a Question