Curious about this

I was told by my wife and a few others I should get dentures but I've heard from a lot of people they are horrible to have, I've been looking at overdentures which seem a lot better, My teeth are extremely bad I went to a dentist 3-4 years ago and he quoted me around 13k-15k to fix my teeth completely, I have diabetes and used to have acid reflux, and I think that is what really wrecked my teeth... Im curious about the overdentures and how much I could expect to have to pay, I know dental insurance is pretty bad everywhere and your not usually likely to save that much with having it, I have not so great credit but I been trying to build on it for the past 2 years or so but my teeth hurt really bad and I know its making it harder for me to control my diabetes as well... Does anyone recommend overdentures and have any idea around how much they would cost or if there might be a cheaper alternative without going down the normal denture road.....

Ask a Question