Crowns Too BIg

Hi, I had venners on my front two teeth 10 years back and was never happy with them. they we're far too large. Fortunately I had an accident that badly chipped them which gave me the reason more than vanity to get them fixed. I was advised to get Crowns done by my new dentist as they are stronger (My old veneers fell out a few times)

I must not that my original right front tooth pushes out slightly and the smaller tooth next to it pushes back slightly as well. I told her my concerns about my old Veneers and that they we're too large. She told me because they we're a cheaper material that they needed to be stronger so they we're thicker and that if I go private, they can use a thinner material which is stronger again. I said great let's do that.

Now the temporary ones, although the color was less to be desired fitted great. The edges we're slightly curved which helped the two teeth that are not straight not stand out so much. Very happy.

I just had the permanent ones fitted and the right front tooth looks slightly larger and not as straight. This is after I made her file it down some as it looked ridiculous before I said anything. Could not understand how she thought it looked ok. Also my bottom teeth can feel the edge of the crown when I bite which is annoying me.

What options do I have at getting either my permanent crowns to look as good as the temporary ones did? Can she curve it at all? Is it too late to get braces? If i did would the right one still look larger?

Attachments

• IMG_1234.jpg
    IMG_1234.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 860
  • IMG_1226.jpg
    IMG_1226.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 500
  • IMG_1231.jpg
    IMG_1231.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 497
  • IMG_1232.jpg
    IMG_1232.jpg