Crown redone - for nothing.

jpg

I need help on a very touchy subject. a piece of my life that hurts to deal with.

2 years ago I went to the dentist for a check up and the xrays showed I had a line in between a root canel filling. The dentist wanted to redo the feeling and it had a post. He quoted me to take the crown of and redo the feeling and put a new crown on. after the crown and all was taken off he never redid the feeling so I said whats up? he gave me some lame reason and credited me for not doing the work. Now 2 years after him having done that work my crown is slightly loose.

What do I do?

I am seriously thinking of taking this a step further than having him fix it. This is serious bad work and I not happy at all. I had to open a care credit for this work and am paying way to much money. This is going to be a serious case here.

any thoughts and help? This could be and Who knows I might loose my tooth as I read.
I even feel he did bad work so I go back and he makes more money.

Help. please.

Ask a Question