Crazed lines

Solutions
So the last few months on the back of one my top front teeth and now one of my best bottom teeth I felt what I thought was something stuck in between my teeth. Come to find out, it was more permanent which I did some research online and came to an amateur conclusion that these were “crazed lines”.

It is not painful at all, more of an annoyance when I brush my tongue on the back of my teeth and feel that roughness. I was just seeing if there’s anything I can do to smooth it out ?

James

honestdoc

Verified Dentist
Solutions
Craze lines are tiny lines that look like fractures. I have them on all of my teeth. They do not feel rough. If you feel roughness, then you may have an enamel or dentinal fracture and depending on how big, you may or may not need a filling or just smoothing. Beware, a hungry dentist with an intraoral camera will expand the images to show that you have cracks in your teeth and that you need crowns on every teeth.

Vote:
Solutions
O ok, thanks for your response. It has that Feeling of a piece of food stuck in between your teeth when you brush your tongue along the back of your teeth, except in two spots and ones been there for the past couple months. It hasn’t happened yet but but it feels like it’s getting slightly more tender, not sure if that’s from the mouthwash I started using tho

Vote:

Ask a Question