Cracked tooth/impacted wisdom complications?

So I have a cracked molar, 31, and all of my wisom teeth in which 2 are impacted(32 and the other side). The cracked tooth is cracked horizontally and the pulp is exposed and has been cracked for about 2 months now. 32 is really close to the nerve and pushing up on 31. I'm having surgery friday but the surgeon doesn't know if he'll be able to take out 32 until during surgery.

I am on Norco and Ms contin for this and another condition and they help but they don't touch this horrible neck and eye pain I've been having. I'm also on amoxicillin and was on prednisone but am weaning off bc of surgery.

My question is what are possible complications of having had the cracked tooth for so long? Could it be causing my neck/eye pain in some way? I'm just worried and don't know why morphine and norco won't alleviate it. Any ideas or advice would be very helpful.

Ask a Question