Cracked tooth at back of mouth? Opinions...

Just noticed a crumbly feeling the past week or so with mild pain, guessing that was the filling coming out, it feels quite sharp on that tooth now were the hole is. Out of curiosity, do you think this is a big job in the dentist?

Attachments

• 2015-01-10 18.05.10.jpg
    2015-01-10 18.05.10.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 3,041
The question is irrelevant. the tooth will not repair itself. the longer you wait the worse it will get implying greater cost in the long term. clinical and radiologic info. is required to determine how big a job it is.

Vote:
I've got something like that except mine is a little bit worse im not sure what to do about it and im feeling small but sharp toothache pains what can I do to alleviatethe pain and also what do you think that a dentist can do for me will the procedure be big and costly ? I need as much as advice if I can get on this situation

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-01-18-00-52-47.png
    Screenshot_2015-01-18-00-52-47.png
    927 KB · Views: 596

Vote:
For mild pain, your usual pain medication should suffice. From the photo, your tooth looks badly broken down to the point where extraction may be your cheapest option. you need an x-ray and clinical examination before all possible options can be evaluated. Possible options can range from crown lengthening surgery after root canal to extraction followed by a bridge or implant.

Vote:

Ask a Question